Imagine stepping into a hot shower, as the water rolls off your shoulders, you feel the tension from the day slipping away. Your mind wanders and you are completely relaxed and present, winding down after a busy work week. All of a sudden, the hot water cuts out and is replaced by sharp, painful jets of ice-cold water.
For many Boise, ID homeowners, this is a familiar issue. When your water heater is working properly, it’s easy to forget how important the system is. We only truly realize how vital a working water heater is once we lose it. At Access Heating & Air, we offer fast and effective water heater repair service, installation, and tankless water heater service that will make sure you never have to deal with having no hot water at home.
Expert Water Heater Repair Service
When it comes to water heater malfunctions, there are several issues that a water heater repair company like Access Heating & Air sees most often. The most common hot water heater repairs Boise homeowners experience include:
- Thermostat issues resulting in losing control of the water temperature.
- Physical damage to the hot water tank or heater.
- Electrical malfunctions.
For a water heater technician, many of these issues are easily repaired. However, if you are experiencing frequent problems that require repair, it may be better to consider a new water heater installation. Old water heaters that are more than 10-15 years old should be replaced as they start to lose efficiency and require more frequent repairs. Investing in a hot water heater installation at this point will help you save time and money in the future.
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater Installation
Many Boise homeowners are choosing to switch to a tankless water heater. These units connect directly to your plumbing and eliminate the need for a water tank. Other benefits of using a tankless system include:
- Saving money since the unit is more energy-efficient.
- Getting access to unlimited hot water by eliminating the need for a water tank.
- Tankless water heater repair is required less frequently because the unit has fewer parts.
- Not needing a water tank will save more space in your home.
- Conserving energy and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Tankless units also do not require replacement as frequently as traditional units.