Enter to Win a Free Air Conditioner! Is your air conditioner eating up all your money? Then time for a gunslinging contest!
Get your air conditioner replaced with a new energy star rated system from Lennox ABSOLUTELY free to you. Enter your last months utility bill in the form.
It’s easy to enter your BIG BILL. Just complete the entry form and you could be the luckiest settler in town!
All entrants receive a certificate for $200 off a new air conditioner! Plus we’re giving away valuable prizes akin to a Royal Flush including:
- Furnace filters for a year
- Precision furnace tune ups
- Programmable thermostats
- Carbon monoxide detectors and more!
Hurry…Contest Ends (10/15/2020)
- The contest is open to owner-occupied, single-family homes. Entrants must own the home entered in the contest and reside within our service area. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entry details must include homeowner’s name, address, email address and phone number. A complete list of entry requirements maybe found at accessheating.com/contest/.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Entries must be received by October 14th, 2020. One entry per person. One entry per home.
- A panel of judges will determine the winning entry based on the biggest utility bill. We will perform an on site energy assessment as well as get pictures and measurements of the work needed. All decisions are final.
- The winner will be selected on October 15th, 2020 and informed by telephone or email prior to media announcements.
- The winner will be posted online at accessheating.com/contest/ by October 2020.
- The winning entry will agree to Access Heating & Air using the homeowner’s name, image and images of the old and new air conditioner in announcements and promotions.
- The winning entry will receive: A free energy efficient air conditioner from Lennox. All entrants will receive a Certificate for $200 off a new energy efficient air conditioner. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase is required.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
- Employees of Access Heating & Air and their family members are not eligible.