Enter Your Prehistork Beast In Our Oldest Furnace Contest
Access Heating & Air is searching for the oldest working furnace in our area. If your dinosaur of a heating system from the Stone Age is the oldest furnace we unearth… we’ll replace it with a FREE Energy Efficient Furnace from Trane. You get a free furnace and your mammoth energy bills will soon be extinct.
It’s easy to enter your Furnacesaurus. Just go to (www.accessheating.com/contest). Complete the entry form and you could be the luckiest Neanderthal in town!
All entrants receive a certificate for $200 off a new furnace! Plus we’re giving away valuable prizes of Jurassic proportions including:
- Furnace filters for a year
- Precision furnace tune ups
- Programmable thermostats
- Carbon monoxide detectors and more!
Hurry…Contest Ends (1/25/2019)
- The contest is open to owner-occupied, single-family homes. Entrants must own the home entered in the contest and reside within our service area. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entry details must include homeowner’s name, address, email address and phone number. A complete list of entry requirements maybe found at accessheating.com/contest/.
- Entrants must be 21 years or older.
- Entries must be received by February 25, 2019. One entry per person. One entry per home.
- A panel of judges will determine the winning entry based upon the age of the furnace. All decisions are final.
- The winner will be selected on February 25, 2019 and informed by telephone or email prior to media announcements.
- The winner will be posted online at accessheating.com/contest/ by March 2019.
- The winning entry will agree to Access Heating & Air using the homeowner’s name, image and images of the old and new furnaces in announcements and promotions.
- The winning entry will receive: A free energy efficient furnace from trane. All entrants will receive a Certificate for $200 off a new energy efficient furnace. Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase is required.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
- Employees of Access Heating & Air and their family members are not eligible.