Benefits of Heat Pumps
- Energy efficiency. Heat pumps are the most energy efficient way to heat your home during the winter. Because a heat pump simply transfers heat instead of creating it, it can be 3 to 4 times more efficient than even the best gas and electric heaters.
- Year-round usability. Given the name, it’s clear that heat pumps can be used to heat your home during the colder months. What many people don’t know is they can also be used to keep your house cool during the summer by removing the heat from your home, much like how a refrigerator works.
- Safety. There are no flames or hot surfaces associated with heating pumps that children can touch and hurt themselves on, unlike with gas burners and wood stoves.
- Improved air quality. Heat pumps circulate the air in your home through filters, and in the process, remove dust, odors, and allergens. They do not produce soot, smoke or fumes while they operate. This leads to improved air inside your home and reduced emissions into the environment.
Heat Pump Installations & Repairs
Before investing in heat pump installation, Boise homeowners should learn about the amazing benefits and features of these units. This could make a difference for you when it comes to installing a new unit. Some of the most significant features include:
- Save money on your energy bill since a heat pump is more energy-efficient.
- Reduce your carbon footprint with an eco-friendly system.
- Since heat pumps have fewer working parts, they require heat pump repair service less often than traditional units.
- Heat pump replacement is also required less frequently than with a traditional heating unit.
Talk to the experts at Access Heating & Air to learn more about these systems and find out if a heat pump is right for you.