Plumbing Repair Service in Boise, Meridian, ID, & Surrounding Areas
Our plumbing repair services are second to none! From routine plumbing repairs and maintenance to emergency service and expert equipment replacement and installation, we are ready to accurately assess and quickly fix any and all plumbing problems. Our plumbing repair services are available to all residents in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, or Caldwell, ID. Whether you’re in need of a quick fix for a clogged toilet or require more extensive kitchen plumbing repairs, Access is your go-to local plumbing company.
Types of Plumbing Repairs
Emergency Plumbing Services
An emergency plumbing situation requires emergency plumbing repair services. When a significant plumbing crisis strikes your home, the worst action you could take is letting the problem go unsolved. Whether you are plagued by a clogged toilet, sewer backup, or gas leak, you need to call our heating professionals immediately before your big problem turns into an even bigger issue. Our local plumbing services are available from Kuna to Boise, ID, for all emergency and same-day plumbing repairs.
Professional Drain Cleaning
No home is safe from the inevitable clogged drain. Whether your bathtub is clogged from a buildup of hair and debris, or your kitchen sink won’t drain probably due to the improper disposal of food waste, our professionals have seen it all. If you’re a homeowner with a clogged drain, we ask you to please not reach for the liquid drain cleaner. The chemical composition of store-bought drain cleaners doesn’t completely dissolve the clog. In fact, they end up deteriorating good pipes and drains. Call our Caldwell residential plumbing services company instead for a professional drain cleaning. We take care of all bathroom and kitchen plumbing repairs in a quick and efficient manner.
Water Heater Services
An old or damaged water heater can wreak havoc on your life by not producing the hot water required for your daily needs. A broken water heater is a plumbing emergency that requires only the best plumbing repair services. If you notice that your home lacks hot water, your water heater is leaking or making noise, or your water has debris and a foul smell, you immediately need to call Access for expert plumbing repair services. Our expert technicians are equipped to handle even the toughest water heater emergencies, no matter what time of the day.
Leak Detection & Repair
A plumbing leak might be a nuisance that you’re likely to ignore, but it’s actually an issue that you should repair immediately. A leak could be caused by anything from old age to a total equipment breakdown. That’s why it’s important to contact Access, your local plumbing company from Eagle to Meridian, ID, and everywhere in between for all professional plumbing repairs!
10 Plumbing Tips to Keep in Mind
- Soak shower heads and faucets in vinegar for 24 hours to remove mineral deposits and maintain good water flow.
- Replace your shower head every 10 years so you don’t waste water from age-related leakages.
- Repair leaky faucets in your kitchen, bathroom, or utility rooms right away.
- Leaky and rusted pipes in your basement also require immediate professional inspection.
- Your water heater should be drained bi-annually to remove any sediment buildup. This will prolong its efficiency and lifetime.
- Your water heater should be replaced every 15 years for a new energy-efficient model.
- Prevent clogged drains by using mesh drain covers in tubs, sinks, and showers.
- Toilets can only dispose of human waste and toilet tissue. They can easily get clogged by feminine products and food items.
- To determine if your toilet tank is leaking, add a few drops of food coloring to the tank water. If your toilet bowl holds colored water, you need to call a professional for a tank ball replacement.
- If you have an overflowing toilet, plug the hole at the bottom of the toilet tank by pressing on the flush valve. This will stop the water from overflowing while you wait for professional help to arrive.