Enjoy peace of mind with our All-Access Heating & Air Conditioning Club package
Your membership can pay for itself in many ways including extended equipment life, utility savings, discounts, and by catching minor problems before they become major.
All Access Membership
2 Visit Membership Includes:
- Priority Emergency Service
- 10% Off All Repairs
- Fully Transferrable
- Safety Inspection
- 10% off all cleanings (blowers, evaporations coils, condenser coils)
- 10% off all air filters and any filter cleanings
Catch problems early with two yearly visits from our trained technicians.
Call us at 208-944-1996 today to take the first step in gaining the peace of mind you deserve.
Our All Access Membership Plan Includes
In the event your system ever goes down, we apply a 10% discount off your total bill.
Enjoy easy monthly payments with benefits year-round. Budgeting for your home’s heating and air conditioning system has never been easier!
Priority Emergency Services
With our maintenance plan, you are guaranteed front-of-the-line service so you can get back to your life!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will also receive a 10% discount for any needed repairs. Additionally, receive priority service as a Membership member.
Peace of Mind:
Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
Your low monthly payment makes for easy budgeting.
Increased Equipment Life:
Regular maintenance and service on your heating and air conditioning equipment will help prolong the life of your system.
Should you need emergency service, our All-Acccess Membership members are given priority scheduling.
Regular maintenance allows us to benchmark all your motors, electronics, and potential points of failures. We can make informed recommendations before problems ever arise.
Regular inspections of heat exchangers, motors, freon system, and air movement ensures that your system is running safely.
Periodic maintenance reduces utility bills and prolongs the life of your equipment.
Service You Can Trust:
Our award winning expert technicians are always at the top of their craft. Rest assured that Access operates with integrity, honesty, and respect.
All Access Membership Terms & Conditions
- $0 Service Call Fee (Normally $99): Pay no service call fee while you are an All Access Membership member! Repairs are extra.
- Front-of-Line Priority Service means that your breakdown/repair request takes scheduling priority over non-members.
- 10% Discount on All Repairs applies to standard repairs in the Access Heating & Air Conditioning pricebook and does not apply to custom bid jobs or new system quotes. Conditions may apply. Not valid with any other offers.
- All Access Membership Thermostat Guarantee: If your thermostat fails, we will replace it for free up to a $350 value. If the new thermostat costs more than $350, we will apply a $350 credit toward the purchase of a new thermostat from Access Heating & Air Conditioning. Physical damage, tampering, neglect, improper installation and incorrect wiring are not covered. Your existing thermostat must be in good working condition at the time you sign up on the All Access Membership plan.
- 2 Tune-Ups Per Year (Air Conditioning & Heating): These visits are to be scheduled in advance and performed on weekdays during regular business hours. Tune-ups are generally performed during our nonpeak (slower) seasons but vary depending on temperatures and other factors. After Access Heating & Air Conditioning has made two unsuccessful attempts to contact you, it becomes your responsibility to schedule the tune-up before the term expiration or that visit will be forfeited with no refund.
- $650 Off New HVAC System: You get $650 off the purchase of any complete new HVAC system.
- 2-Year Warranty on All Repairs applies to repairs made by Access Heating & Air Conditioning. Any modifications, adjustments, repairs or tampering by any party other than Access Heating & Air Conditioning shall render this warranty null and void. There is no warranty on any condensate line blockages after being flushed. Access Heating & Air Conditioning is not responsible for damage due to condensate line leaks for blockages. Exclusions: filters, refrigerant, refrigerant leak repairs, condensate drain flushes or repairs, customer supplied equipment.
Unused All Access Membership benefits do not roll over to the next year and are not eligible for a refund. Either party can cancel this agreement at any time. Should this agreement be canceled, the refund due shall be any remaining prorated balance, minus outstanding balances and discounts received for the current membership year. Access Heating & Air Conditioning retains the right to discontinue any membership at any time and to refuse service to anyone. Please be aware that emergency repair requests from other customers may cause us to reschedule your previously scheduled maintenance visit. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Access Heating & Air Conditioning shall not be responsible for water leaks of any kind or performance issues including airflow which may be caused by system design issues or the original installation. Provided that the member is not in default of this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions hereof, all monthly payment memberships continue indefinitely and renew automatically until either party cancels.