Meridian Water Heater Installation & Repair
From reliable, affordable plumbing repairs and routine maintenance to emergency service and professional equipment replacement and installation, the licensed plumbers at Access Heating & Air have the skills and resources to tackle any plumbing challenge for homeowners in Meridian, ID, and throughout the Boise, ID, area.
Our local plumbers will accurately assess and quickly fix your plumbing problems—all at a fair price. Our affordable plumbing repair services include:
- Water leak detection and repair
- Drain, sewer, and rooter line cleaning and repair
- Replacement of damaged water supply and drain pipes
- Installation of sinks, toilets, and fixtures
- Repair and installation of water heaters
Whether you need help with a water heater installation in Meridian or emergency hot water heater repair in Kuna, call the Access team today to discuss your situation or to schedule an appointment for service.
Comprehensive Plumbing Repairs at Affordable Prices
Since 1972, families have trusted our team to provide residential plumbing services in Caldwell, Eagle, Nampa, and the surrounding communities.
Our licensed plumbers specialize in all of the following:
- Emergency plumbing (backups, clogs, etc.)
- Drain clearing
- Water heater services
- Leak detection & repair
If you’re experiencing fluctuating water temperatures, low water pressure, slow-flushing toilets, or leaks in your kitchen, bathroom, or around your water heater, don’t hesitate to call us. You can count on our local plumbers to arrive in a timely fashion and perform affordable plumbing repairs to get your system running smoothly again.
Top 10 Plumbing Tips from Your Local Boise Area Experts
- Maintain good water flow in showers and sinks by removing mineral deposits from showerheads and faucets. This can be done by unscrewing them, placing them in a bowl or Ziploc bag filled with vinegar, and soaking them for 24 hours. Through this process, the mineral deposits should break down, cleaning your showerheads and faucets so that they function better. It might be necessary to replace your showerhead or faucet if it does not come clean after you soak it.
- Showerheads tend to last about 10 years. As your showerhead gets older, it can begin to leak, or the holes in the nozzle can become enlarged. Both of these issues will waste water. Call us for Nampa home plumbing services, and we’ll replace your showerhead with a more energy-efficient model that can help to reduce your water usage by up to 50 percent.
- We recommend inspecting faucets and sinks in bathrooms, kitchens, and utility rooms, and checking for puddles or drips. If you encounter any leaky faucets, contact the professionals at Access for affordable plumbing repair.
- Regularly examine any exposed pipes in your basement and check under sinks for signs of leaks. If you notice rust, drops of water, or buckling, we advise you to call a licensed plumber to perform a professional inspection.
- Over time, mineral deposits can build up in your water heater’s storage tank, affecting the appliance’s performance. If there is corrosion in the tank, it could cause permanent damage. Make sure the water heater valve is working properly by draining a few gallons of water from the tank at least twice a year. This process helps to remove sediment that may have accumulated and improve heating efficiency.
- If your water heater is 15 years old or older, it’s time to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model. Consider installing a tankless water heater to cut down on water usage and lower your utility bills. As a leading water heater installer in Meridian, we can help you decide on the right make and model water heater to suit your needs.
- Consider installing mesh drain covers in tubs, sinks, and showers to prevent hair, pieces of soap, and other particles from getting caught and clogging the drains.
- Remember that your toilet is not a garbage disposal! Besides human waste, the only substance that you should flush down your toilet is toilet tissue—and that should be used sparingly. Resist the urge to flush hair, bandages, sanitary products, paper towels, and gum down the toilet. Instead, place them in a trash can where they won’t cause a serious toilet clog.
- Inspect your toilet bowls and tanks, looking for any leaks and cracks. Test your toilet for leaks by adding a few drops of red food coloring to the tank and allowing it to sit for about an hour. If the water in the toilet bowl has turned red, it means you have water seeping in from the tank. To remedy the situation, replace the tank ball.
- If a toilet looks ready to overflow, take off the tank lid and press the flush valve to cover the hole at the bottom of the tank. This will prevent a messy overflow and buy you more time to figure out what’s causing the problem.
If you’d rather not tackle plumbing challenges on your own, remember you can always turn to us for help, whether you need emergency water heater repair in Boise or to troubleshoot a toilet in Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Kuna, or any neighboring community.
Call Us Today!
Find out why we’ve been the leading water heater service in Eagle for nearly 50 years, trusted by homeowners throughout the Boise area for the most affordable plumbing repairs performed by the most skilled and friendly contractors in the business. Give us a call today to schedule service. We enjoy serving our community, and we look forward to serving you!