Your life is hectic enough with work, family, and all the responsibilities and activities that go along with that. If you’re a homeowner, just finding time to stay on top of daily housekeeping duties is challenging. Forget trying to remember when your heating system is due for a tune-up!
That’s why a Maintenance Package from Access Heating & Air is such a great option for residents of Boise and the surrounding communities. For a low monthly fee, we take care of everything your home comfort system needs to keep performing its best while you work, run errands, take out the dog, drive the kids to their football games, cook dinner…you get the picture!
Our Maintenance Packages offer a long list of time- and money-saving benefits, including:
- Savings — A well-maintained HVAC system will run at maximum efficiency, saving you money on energy bills, and it won’t need frequent, costly repairs, saving you time — and a lot of headaches.
- Protection — Having a professional regularly inspect your system and perform any necessary tune-ups will prevent safety hazards from popping up and putting your family and property in danger. This regular service will also maximize the lifespan of your HVAC equipment.
- Convenience — Our maintenance packages come with EZ Pay, which automatically charges your credit card and renews your agreement. Two fewer items on your to-do list!
- Quality — With Access Heating & Air, you know your system is being serviced by the best technicians in the business.
- Choice — We offer three different plans: Basic, Basic Plus, and No Worries, so you can select the services and price structure that best suits your needs and budget.
- Priority — When you purchase one of our maintenance packages, you receive priority service when/if you ever need emergency repairs.
- Peace! — Imagine the load off your shoulders when you never have to worry about your HVAC system, one of your biggest investments, breaking down!
Now that you understand the value of our maintenance packages, you might be wondering just what types of services are included in a plan. In the following infographic, we’ve highlighted a few typical tasks we perform during a routine maintenance visit.
Investing in the performance and lifespan of your heating system — not to mention your family’s peace of mind — couldn’t be simpler. You can purchase a maintenance package with just a few clicks on our website. For more information or to discuss your options with a member of our team, contact Access Heating & Air today at 208-855-2444.