Treasure Valley homeowners may not realize that a Lennox S30 thermostat can save them money on expensive Boise heating and cooling bills. How? Featuring wifi capability, the Lennox S30 thermostat is designed to deliver maximum performance from your heating and cooling system by allowing you to control it remotely from your phone, tablet, or computer as long as you have internet access. That’s why Access Heating & Air would like to provide you with the following benefits of the Lennox S30 thermostat.
Balanced Temperatures For Ultimate Comfort
Humidity plays a large role in how comfortable your home is. For example, if it’s 80 degrees in your home, but the humidity is high, it will feel a lot warmer. This is called the heat index, which is why Lennox developed the Feels Like™ on their thermostat.
This setting balances the indoor temperature with your home’s indoor humidity to automatically adjust these factors to make it feel like whatever temperature you have the thermostat set at. To take it one step further this, combined with their Precise Comfort Plus, will keep the temperature inside your home within 0.5 degrees of your set temperature. How’s that for ultimate comfort?
Lennox S30 Thermostat Features
The Lennox S30 thermostat features a large, easy-to-use display touchscreen, making it easy to use for people of all ages. Additional features include:
- Wifi capability and the iComfort app allows you to control the temperature of your home remotely from any smart device with internet access.
- Automatic GPS detection with its Smart Away Mode adjusts the temperature of your home based on your arrival and departure, saving you energy and money.
- Once programmed, its Schedule IQ feature adapts to any future changes you make and automatically updates its settings based on your individual preferences.
- With its Allergen Defender, the thermostat monitors the air quality and pollen levels outside your home and automatically turns on the fan to clean the air inside your home when levels are high.
- As mentioned above, its Feels Like™ feature balances the temperature and humidity inside your home to keep your home feeling like the temperature you set it at.
- With its Perfect Temp setting, you can maintain an ideal temperature inside your home 24/7 – no matter what the temperature is outside.
- It automatically monitors and removes excess moisture inside your home with its Climate IQ technology.
- Its active monitoring provides you with alerts if problems are detected with your system and reminders for maintenance.
- Automatically adjusts the temperature inside your home to reflect the current weather conditions outside with its Weather on Demand feature.
- Provides you with performance reports on past usage to aid in future efficiency.
Treasure Valley homeowners who have the Lennox S30 thermostat love saving hundreds of dollars each year on expensive heating and cooling bills. Not only is the thermostat interface easy to navigate for just about anyone, but it also provides the ultimate home comfort while saving energy in the process. This eliminates the struggle of constantly adjusting your thermostat by requiring less input yet it still adjusts to your individual preferences and schedule for high efficiency and ultimate comfort.
Performance Reports Benefits
The Lennox S30 Thermostat provides you with detailed reports, showing you important data from your HVAC system’s operation. Not only does it track temperature ranges, but it also shows you how long your system runs each day and compares this data from previous time periods so that you can view any changes in usage. These hourly and daily reports can be found on the web portal that allows you to customize the reports to find the exact information you want. With this easy-to-use thermostat, you can set up reports to be emailed to you however often you wish.
Get Started With Access Heating & Air
There are a few good places to get started with your Lennox S30 Thermostat. The best thing to do is to use it and discover how much it can do for you!
For more than 40 years, Access Heating & Air has been providing Treasure Valley homeowners with cutting-edge technology to provide them with the best level of comfort, peace of mind, and ease of use for their Boise heating and cooling equipment. For more information about the Lennox S30 Thermostat, contact us by filling out our online form or give us a call at (208) 855-2444 today.
Download the Lennox S30 Thermostat manual here.