As Treasure Valley homeowners, we depend on our furnace system to keep us warm and comfortable each winter. When a furnace breaks down or starts making unfamiliar sounds, it’s enough to wreak havoc. Furthermore, a furnace isn’t the most affordable household appliance. That’s why it’s best to protect your investment by investing in a furnace maintenance agreement with Access Heating & Air Conditioning. That’s why our Boise heating specialists have put together the following reasons why a furnace maintenance agreement is important.
HVAC Maintenance Agreement
If you’ve ever had to contact an HVAC technician to tend to a problem with your furnace, you’ve probably heard the term furnace maintenance agreement. A furnace maintenance agreement can only be offered by a qualified HVAC company specializing in the installation and maintenance of your furnace and air conditioner.
When you enter into a furnace maintenance agreement, you agree to have an HVAC company come to your home to perform a number of services for your furnace on a semi-regular basis. Since you will be paying for these services ahead of time, the price of the maintenance visits cost much less than an emergency repair.
The Benefits of a Furnace Maintenance Agreement
One of the main reasons a furnace breaks down is that it’s not frequently serviced or maintained. Think about it, unless it’s during the cold winter months, are you really paying attention to your furnace or what it may need during the rest of the year? As a result, many Treasure Valley homeowners spend much more money on repairs than they need to simply have it maintained each year.
Below are some additional benefits of a furnace maintenance agreement:
- Savings — A well-maintained HVAC system will run at maximum efficiency, saving you money on energy bills, and it won’t need frequent, costly repairs, saving you time — and a lot of headaches.
- Protection — Having a professional regularly inspect your system and perform any necessary tune-ups will prevent safety hazards from popping up and putting your family and property in danger. This regular service will also maximize the lifespan of your HVAC equipment.
- Convenience — Our maintenance packages come with EZ Pay, which automatically charges your credit card and renews your agreement. Two fewer items on your to-do list!
- Quality — With Access Heating & Air Conditioning, you know the best technicians in the business are servicing your system.
- Choice — We offer three different plans: Basic, Basic Plus, and No Worries, so you can select the services and price structure that best suits your needs and budget.
- Priority — When you purchase one of our maintenance packages, you receive priority service when/if you ever need emergency repairs.
- Peace — Imagine the load off your shoulders when you never have to worry about your HVAC system, one of your biggest investments, breaking down!
The Risk of Not having a Maintenance Agreement
If you’re tempted to go without a furnace maintenance agreement to save some money, the Boise heating specialists at Access Heating & Air Conditioning strongly recommend choosing the ladder. Why? If your furnace breaks down unexpectedly, you run the risk of living in a cold house until a technician can fit you into their schedule. It’s also going to cost you more to have it repaired than it would have been getting it maintained. Furthermore, a fully functioning furnace not only increases the comfort of your home, but it also ensures the value of your home in case you plan on selling in the near future.
Access Heating & Air Conditioning
Investing in the performance and lifespan of your heating system — not to mention your family’s peace of mind — couldn’t be simpler. For more information about our maintenance packages or to discuss your options with a member of our team, contact Access Heating & Air Conditioning by filling out our online form or give our Meridian office a call at 208-855-2444.