With temperatures starting to cool down and kids going back to school, it’s important to schedule a fall maintenance service. Why? You don’t want to be stuck beneath blankets on a cold chilly day because your furnace isn’t working. This could result in spending a few uncomfortable nights before a technician can visit your home and get things working again.
Even worse, you could end up feeling lethargic and dizzy with headaches, nausea, and vomiting, which are all symptoms of a dangerous carbon monoxide leak. When this happens, it’s often due to a faulty furnace. That’s why the Boise heating experts at Access Heating & Air advise getting your furnace inspected this fall just like you did with your air conditioner in the spring. That way, you can get ahead of any potential issues that may be lurking.
Benefits of Fall A Furnace Maintenance Service:
- Safety – It’s not safe to endure cold Idaho temperatures without a dependable heat source. It’s also not safe if you have a blocked vent, cracked heat exchanger, or dirty burners. These can result in dangerous health risks caused by carbon monoxide leaks. That’s why it’s essential to ensure the health and safety of your home with a fall furnace maintenance service.
- Lower Utility Bills – By keeping your furnace up-to-date, you will ensure energy efficiency with a dependable system that runs smoothly in peak condition. Left ignored, an old system has to work harder to perform. When your furnace needs repairs, your home energy bills will rise because your furnace is working overtime just to maintain basic function. Having your furnace annually maintained will help reduce heating bills up to 20%. This will help save you money in the long run during the winter heating season.
- Prevents Costly Repairs – When the Boise heating professionals at Access Heating & air maintain your furnace in the fall, we’ll save you from the hassle of unexpected breakdowns during the winter. Keep in mind that small issues often lead to larger issues that are more expensive to fix than annual maintenance. Our technicians will take the time to identify any necessary repairs and will handle it on the spot.
- Prolonged System Lifespan – By scheduling an annual furnace tune-up this fall, you can increase the lifespan of your system by 30-50%. Keep in mind that the average lifespan of a furnace is between 12-20 years. Without maintenance, it may not last you ten years. With professional maintenance, you can easily double its lifespan. Compared to the price of a new furnace, annual service is a more affordable option.
Just like getting your car serviced, it’s essential to schedule an annual furnace tune-up. Not only will it save you time, money, energy, and frustration, you’ll ensure a warm, comfortable home when the temperatures drop.
What We Look For:
- Check to make sure there are no blockages for clear vents.
- Check your thermostat for proper operation and calibration.
- Clean or replace your existing air filter
- Check for gas leaks
- Clean and inspect the burner, heat exchanger, furnace interior, and exterior.
Our Boise Heating Professionals
The Boise heating professionals at Access Heating & air offer annual maintenance tune-ups for both your furnace and air conditioning systems. We are familiar with all makes and models and will ensure optimal home comfort and safety. Ready to schedule? Contact us by filling out our online form or give our Meridian office a call at (208) 855-2444.